Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!

This blog is created for the course 'Passions of Tourism' of the University of Groningen. My name is Tessa and I am a 19-year-old student. In this blog, I will impersonate a tourist and visit several places in Groningen, about which I will write while using some knowledge about the study of tourism.

Have fun reading!

maandag 8 februari 2016

Conclusion

With this last blog, I conclude my journey through Groningen. I hope you all enjoyed my experiences and their theoretical connections. I am glad that the places I pass by everyday have now received some extra thought and attention from me. Places such as the Folkingestraat, the Noorderplantsoen and the Academy Building. Moreover, it is nice that I have finally visited places that I wanted to visit for a long time, such as the Groninger museum.

Hopefully the theories I used in my blogs will be somewhat clearer now, for you, the reader. And hopefully you might start thinking about the questions I posed in my blog yourself: What is tourism? How is it constructed? What are important tourism sights in your environment and why? The answers I have given in my blog are not final and open for discussion, so let’s discuss!

I would like to thank you for reading my blog!

- Tessa

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten